Monday 9 July 2012

hello there. i shall be telling you about myself, seeing you have taken your time to go onto my blog and read my posts :)
I'm 15 and live in the sunny CAPE TOWN :D which is in South Africa. and no we don't have lions as pets. we're quite civilised like the rest of the world except for the poor countries. i live in the suburbs and i go to a great school and i have everything that i could possibly want except a new Blackberry -_- but i don't let the fact that I'm "rich-ish" get to my head. I'm a very down to earth person. i want to be a hippie so badly that its actually ridiculous :P I'm part of the OVOXO crew but no-one knows it yet, not even Drake? i write in capitals only when I'm truly excited or angry but either than that, small letters :) if you don't like it GTFO there's the door :) i like every kind of music except jazz and heavy metal when you cant hear words, just screams.oh and my name is Mziyanda don't try pronouncing it, you'll just embarras yourself :) call me Tyler, like Tyler The Creator :)

You Only Live Once- Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment